Sunday, June 7, 2015

June Newsletter: Return to Teaching, Meet the Baby, Childcare Needed!

Dear Friends in Yoga,

I'll be back to teaching on the evening of June 17th! I've missed you all so much!!

If you'd like to meet baby Ridge, you have three opportunities to do so. My husband Chris will be bringing Ridge to the Yoga Loft after my classes on June 17, 18 & 19!

For those of you that practice with me at Inspired By You, please note that my Wednesday class will now begin at 4:30pm.

Chris and I are looking for reliable people to take care of our baby while we're teaching. I would like to exchange childcare for yoga. We'll need sitters to come to our home in Bethlehem starting August 24th.

Here's how it works:

1 childcare shift = 1 free yoga class

If only one shift a week works for you, that's fine! You'll get one free class per week. If 2 shifts work, you'll get 2 free classes per week. Our only request is that you commit to the same childcare shift and the same yoga class each week to make scheduling easy.

Childcare Shifts Available:
Tuesdays 9:15-11:15am
Wednesdays 8:45-10:45am
Thursdays 9:15-11:15am
Fridays 8:45-10:45am

Yoga Classes Available:
Mondays 6-7:15pm (G/L1)
Tuesdays 9:45-11am (L1)
Wednesdays 9:15-10:30am (G)
Wednesdays 4:30-5:30pm (G)
Wednesdays 6-7:15pm (G/L1)
Thursdays 9:45-11am (L1)
Fridays 9:15-10:30am (G)

G = Gentle
G/L1 = Gentle/Level 1
L1 = Level 1

If you or anyone you know might be interested, please contact me at your earliest convenience.

See you on the mat,

Megan, Chris, Baby Ridge & Horatio (our big, friendly dog!)




No comments:

Post a Comment