Monday, April 30, 2012

Thank You

May is an extra special month because it marks my 4th year of teaching yoga.  Some of you have been taking classes with me for all four years.  Some of you are newer students, but instantly took to the practice, just as I did, and I see you 2+ times a week!  It's so rewarding to see your progress.  I appreciate your openness and willingness to share your lives with me.  It makes what I do so rewarding.  Your friendship and fierce honesty touches my heart more than you know.  I am constantly inspired by all of you and it fuels me to live truthfully and authentically.  May 2nd will mark my 200th day of practicing hatha yoga every day.  I know that some of you have taken on the same goal of practicing daily and am so proud of all your accomplishments in yoga and beyond.  As you know, yoga is not just a physical practice.  It's a lifestyle that affects your habits, relationships and daily choices.  With the knowing that we are all one, we either contribute to the healing of our planet or it's destruction.  Living well is not necessarily easy, but the feeling that coincides with making mindful choices is priceless.  We have a great community of dedicated yogis here in the Lehigh Valley.  Remember that you are not alone.  Thank your for inspiring me to be a better practitioner and teacher.  

No comments:

Post a Comment