Tuesday, July 13, 2010

"How Can I Learn More?"

A lot of my students ask, "How can I learn more about yoga?" They are intrigued by the beginnings of their physical practice and want to go deeper. In the past, my usual response was "Try a yoga training or workshop!" Though, I realize that's not an option for everyone considering time commitments and financial restraints. So where to start as an alternative? Right here. :)

This blog was created with you in mind- the student looking for resources regarding everything yoga. Here, we'll address not only the physical aspects of the practice, but also breathing techniques, meditation, and yogic philosophy as well.

I'm happy to take any questions you have about topics you're most curious about exploring, so please feel free to contact me at meganridge@me.com and I'll do my best to answer your question right here!

No comments:

Post a Comment